Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cambodia Massage Update...

OK so a couple of the other volunteers happened upon a massage place on a random side street in Battambang called "Seeing Hands Massage" or something like that and had a positive experience so I decided it was worth another go. Mind you, last time I took other people's word for a "good massage" I got kicked repeatedly in the V. So anyhow I went with another volunteer to this place run by blind individuals (hence the "seeing hands" title) and have to say it may have been one of the best massages I have ever had. So, SUCCESS. I have found a massage place in my provintial town and I feel like a whole new woman.

PS: Do not attempt to get a bikini wax in Battambang town (advice from an anonymous source)

2 comments:

  1. LOL..glad for the positive massage experience finally and if ever I travel to Battambang, well....thanks for that advice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! How did I miss the story of you getting kicked in the V?

    ReplyDelete